[zeromq-dev] ZMQ - License info mis-match

wu.zhou wu.zhou at horizon.cc
Mon Jun 19 13:51:14 CEST 2023

Dear sir or madam

This is an email sending from China about the findings we found on ZMQ websites, since within this site: ØMQ Licensing - zeromq<http://wiki.zeromq.org/area:licensing>, saying the zmq was already updated w MPL2.0:

[cid:image002.png at 01D9A2E7.660C5690]

But, with the other site: Commercial Support - zeromq<http://wiki.zeromq.org/intro:commercial-support> still saying that ZMQ was under LGPL v3;

[cid:image004.png at 01D9A2E7.660C5690]

So I'm sending this email just want to make sure that the ZMQ was already update to MPL 2.0,since we checked and verified the source in git, but the info in commercial support site was just not up to date, hope you can help to update, thanks!

BR
W.ZHOU