[zeromq-dev] A Kotlin ZeroMQ library

Didier Villevalois ptitjes at free.fr
Fri Jul 8 15:22:13 CEST 2022

It is not yet ready. I expect to have the CIO, JeroMQ and ZeroMQ.js
engines fully implemented by mid-august. And at that point, I will want
to publish a 0.1 version.

That's why I made contact. Because publishing to Maven Central is
easier for those that own the domain name corresponding to the
artifacts' groupId (here `org.zeromq`).