[zeromq-dev] Maintainer offer for Perl bindings

Dylan Cali calid1984 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 20:41:18 UTC 2022

It's actually all done through Dist::Zilla, and the included docker should
provide a complete environment for kicking off a release, e.g.
`./docker-run dzil release`

There are also various scripts under scripts/ you can use to help with
certain build/test/release related actions, definitely take a look at
those.  For example `docker-release-shell` will setup a release environment
if you want to poke around a bit or kick off the release manually/directly.

The full Dist::Zilla configuration is in dist.ini.  A lot of things
(Changes file, specific version modules) are generated off of templates,
and the dist.ini will show you the complete commands that are being run to
generate everything.  And of course welcome to run those commands directly
to familiarize yourself.