[zeromq-dev] Travis out of jobs?

Arnaud Loonstra arnaud at sphaero.org
Fri Sep 24 20:08:36 CEST 2021

On 22-09-2021 23:15, Luca Boccassi wrote:
[snip]>
> I have now switched libzmq to Github Actions, since the Travis "free
> credit topup" lasts about a week and then you have to manually contact
> customer support and get someone to add more, which is just a waste of
> my very limited time.
>
> https://github.com/zeromq/libzmq/commit/cf8afcc4117d061d8bc
>
> Only the release build is left, will do that soon. Zproject should be
> updated next if someone wants to tackle that.

I started a gh_action branch based on the travis gsl script. It's still
a quite simple non matrix config.

https://github.com/sphaero/zproject/blob/gh_actions/zproject_gh_actions.gsl

Not sure I'll find enough time soon to finish this quickly. The
dependencies are a bit different and I know nothing about deploy options
on gh actions.

Config generated example:

# Github Actions CI script
# This is a skeleton created by zproject.
# You can add hand-written code here.

name: CI

on:
   push:
     branches: [ master ]
   pull_request:
     branches: [ master ]

jobs:
   build:

     runs-on: ubuntu-latest

     steps:
     - uses: actions/checkout at v2
# Prerequisite packages provided by OS distro and used "as is"

# Prerequisite packages that may be built from source or used from
# prebuilt packages of that source (usually not from an OS distro)
     - name: Install libzmq3-dev
       run: sudo apt install libzmq3-dev
     - name: Install libczmq-dev
       run: sudo apt install libczmq-dev