[zeromq-dev] Moving IRC channel from freenode

Brett Viren brett.viren at gmail.com
Wed May 19 20:59:44 CEST 2021

Hi Luca,

2c from one IRC user:

I'd follow the channel just about anywhere that's not discourse/slack.
IRC is preferred but I would and do visit ZeroMQ matrix channels.

The most important thing in my mind is to maximize cohesiveness of the
FS/OSS IRC community.  I think OFTC would be a safe bet for that.  OTOH,
if libera indeed becomes "freenode, next generation", I'd like to see
the channel going there.  So, maybe some wait and see is best?

-Brett.