[zeromq-dev] Call for Maintainers - JeroMQ

James Gatannah james.gatannah at gmail.com
Wed May 12 14:41:00 CEST 2021

On Tue, 11 May 2021 15:54:14 +0100 Luca Boccassi
<luca.boccassi at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2021-05-11 at 10:03 -0400, Trevor Bernard wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm been the Java steward for ZeroMQ since about 2012. I no longer
> > have the time nor desire to give to this project anymore. It's been a
> > wonderful ride and I've worked with many amazing people. I will create
> > one more stable release then hand off the reigns to the other ZeroMQ
> > maintainers.
> >
> > Best of luck,
> >
> > Trev
> >
> > https://github.com/zeromq/jeromq/issues/881
>
> Thank you for all your work, Trevor!
>
> Do you know if there are any volunteer to help with the project, or do
> you have in mind ideal candidate(s)?
>
> --
> Kind regards,
> Luca Boccassi

Yes, thank you, Trevor.

I am *not* a java expert, by any means. And I don't have the time to
be a proper steward. But at least I poked around the code base a few
years ago.

I'll do what I can to help, though I don't have any idea how much that
will actually be.

Regards,
James