[zeromq-dev] Travis out of jobs?

Arnaud Loonstra arnaud at sphaero.org
Fri Jul 16 15:36:18 CEST 2021

Meanwhile I'm receiving this message:

```
  [system] 	system
July 16

Hey there. We see you’ve been busy reading, which is fantastic, so we’ve
promoted you up a trust level!

We’re really glad you’re spending time with us and we’d love to know
more about you. Take a moment to fill out your profile, or feel free to
start a new topic.

Visit Message or reply to this email to respond to system, sphaero.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.
```

That's a weird approach to getting me read stuff on their site

:S