[zeromq-dev] Travis out of jobs?

Arnaud Loonstra arnaud at sphaero.org
Fri Jul 16 15:25:05 CEST 2021

Is it me or are we not running travis jobs anymore?

I see this in the organization dashboard:

  -200 available credits (purchase date: February 10, 2021)

You have used 205810 of 205610 credits

-200 available 205810 used
Consume paid credits for OSS

You can use paid credits both for build jobs run over public and private
repositories. You can use ‘OSS only’ credits only for build jobs run
over public repositories. If the ‘Consume paid credits for OSS’ is set
to OFF, paid credits will not be used for build jobs run over public
repositories. ‘OSS only credits’ are available and renewed as per terms
of selected plan.

Rg,

Arnaud