[zeromq-dev] Happy New Year and many thanks for the great work to zmq community

Marko Majic mmajic16 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 23:46:08 CET 2021

At the risk of inundating the mailing list with unnecessary traffic, I too
would like to echo Juergen's sentiments in wishing everyone a happy 2021
and a great big thank you to 0MQ contributors and community at large!!!

I have only just begun my 0MQ journey (just cloned it a week or so ago and
worked on getting it to compile on my non-MSVC Windows dev environment over
the XMas break :-)) and am now starting to play around with simple
scenarios but, so far, I am so very impressed by the approach that clearly
prioritises usability through "usage patterns" implementations instead of
exposing gazillion unnecessary options like most other libraries.  I very
much look forward to a deeper dive into this wonderful world in 2021!

Thanks everyone!

Marko