[zeromq-dev] Bitcoin still using ZMQ?

Bill Torpey wallstprog at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 15:14:11 CET 2020

Hi Benjamin:

I don’t know about Bitcoin, but you may be interested to know that my company has gone public with our open-source middleware implementation using ZeroMQ called OZ, which can be found here: https://github.com/nyfix/OZ.  OZ has been used to power the NYFIX Marketplace, which is the world’s largest FIX network, since early March of this year in the US, Europe and Asia.

I also authored a white-paper where we discussed the implementation, which can be found here:  https://www.itiviti.com/insights/what-the-heck-is-middleware-anyway.

Hope you find this interesting and/or useful.

Regards,

Bill