[zeromq-dev] Recommendations for deployment architectre

Matteo matteo.brichese at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 17:42:25 CEST 2020

Before starting with my own pattern design I would take a look if there are
already some projects in the zeroMQ community that fill my needs.
I am thinking about Zyre that would solve all of the issues except maybe
the guarantee delivery that you may want to add. Also TLS needs to be
added, other forms of encryption are available but not TLS specifically.