[zeromq-dev] FOSDEM 2020 ZeroMQ gathering/meetup/hackaton/knitting club on Monday 3rd and Tuesday 4th February 2020

Ivan Serdyuk local.tourist.kiev at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 02:32:51 CET 2020

People,
could you discuss options for giving a talk (related to ZeroMQ), at other
conferences, during this year?
I still wonder who would be interested to give a talk, in Kiev. I think I
got all the dates of the conferences, this year (except, maybe, Embedded
Fest '2020 - it is expected not earlier then end of autumn). Hope after the
FOSSdem you would have some understanding/clarify attitude of motivated
people.

Ivan