[zeromq-dev] New website for zeromq

Doron Somech somdoron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 20:06:08 CEST 2019

Brret, thanks for the feedback.

>From talking with a few users of zeromq and potential users, it is
important for some of them to know that the project is mature and used by
big companies.

No donation as far as I know, anyway, we can add a page with the known
users and how they are using it.
Some content is available online, like Auth0 usage:
https://tomasz.janczuk.org/2015/09/from-kafka-to-zeromq-for-log-aggregation.html

Can you make a pull request for the mongrel 2 logo?