[zeromq-dev] FOSDEM 2020 ZeroMQ gathering/meetup/hackaton/knitting club

Arnaud Loonstra arnaud at sphaero.org
Tue Aug 13 12:18:32 CEST 2019

Yes I'm in as well!

Perhaps we need to opt some topcis again?

I do have some different scale topics which could be subject for discussion?

* some possibly disruptive changes in czmq to define some methods as
destructors: ref: https://github.com/zeromq/zproject/issues/1172
* new zactors using the new sockets?
* visualising zmq topologies? In theory this should be very well
possible. Would this be interesting for the zmq community? I'm currently
researching a system to visualize actors but was thinking this could be
done for any zmq topology. It is also a very intuitive approach into
understanding the flow of a program.

Btw, kudos to Doron's work on a new website

Rg,

Arnaud