[zeromq-dev] zeroMQ for resumable file transfer

Bob Eby ebyrob at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 18:19:53 CEST 2018

The Guide has many examples.  Some are short enough to fit in the main
page, others have links to external content.

All examples are on github here:
git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/imatix/zguide.git

I think the idea is that getting started (say with just push / pull or
req / rep) is simple enough you can write your own test application
with little trouble.  In my own case, I wrote my first ZeroMQ
application as a REQ / REP single threaded client / server program
which I was later able to convert into a threaded multi-client server
in about 1 day by following a different pattern from the guide adding
dealer / broker to req / rep.

Bob