[zeromq-dev] (no subject)

SIMON BABY simonkbaby at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 21:54:04 CEST 2018

Hi ,

I have a design question.
My requirement is below for an Air to Ground communication protocol.

                                                                  radio 1
             Air
 |-------------------------------------------|                  Ground
  _____________________|-------------------radio 2---------------| _______
__________________
                                            |-------------------radio
3---------------|
                                            |-------------------radio
4---------------|

I have multiple radio interface from Air to ground communications. We have
to send some files from Air to ground and Ground to Air in addition to
other messages. we can split the file and send in chunks. We can also have
multiple ground stations.

1. Can we use ZeroMQ for the above communication from Air to Ground side
applications?
2. We also need to achieve load balancing, means we should be able to use
all the 4 links for data transfer. For example while sending a big file say
4 GB, We should be able to send the first chunk on interface 1 and second
chunk on interface 2 etc. This will take care of by the applications. Can
we create 4 separate socket for each interface?

Rgds
Simon