[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ Hackaton in Prague

Karol Hrdina karol.hrdina at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:52:37 CEST 2018

Hi all,

let's meet today at 18:00 at The Statue of Saint Weceslav
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Saint_Wenceslas,_Wenceslas_Square>;
It is right next to metro station Muzeum.

We will walk through the old town a bit and we'll settle for this this pub.
<https://www.tripadvisor.cz/Restaurant_Review-g274707-d2269284-Reviews-U_Hrocha-Prague_Bohemia.html>

Best Regards,
Karol