[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ Hackaton in Prague

Karol Hrdina karol.hrdina at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 22:54:28 CEST 2018

Two more announcements:

1) On Thursday evening i would like to invite everyone who would like to
join (especially those who have registered: Doron, Florian and Michal) for
a night out (beer and dinner). This will be a chance for us to get
together, talk about zeromq, what we'd like to achieve during hackathon
etc... .
There is however one more very important anniversary on this day and that
is a 2 year anniversary of the passing of our beloved friend Pieter
Hintjens. Let's use this opportunity to honor the life and memory of Pieter!

What time is good for you?

2) I just learned today that on Friday our room will be available only from
16:00. There are two options - we can start at 16:00 and have time off in
the morning (weather forecast is sunny 6 - 18 Celsius on Friday) or i'll
find a place where we can stay until then. Let me know what you'd prefer.

Best Regards,
Karol