[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ Hackaton in Prague

Karol Hrdina karol.hrdina at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 22:24:16 CEST 2018

Hi all,

for those of you who registered for the Prague Zeromq Hackathon (LINK
<http://zeromq.org/event:zeromq-prague-linuxdays-hackaton-5-10-fri-7-10-sun-201>),
i just registered you with
the event organizer - please check your email, there will be a confirmation
link.

Although the registration is optional, it gives the organizer a way to
anticipate attendance.

If there's anyone else who is thinking about coming to the hackathon and
would like to register,
please use the following link: https://www.linuxdays.cz/2018/en/register/