[zeromq-dev] Publishers stops sending data after sometime. Subscriber is required to fix publisher

Ravi Joshi ravi.joshi53 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 11:27:51 CET 2018

Hi Justin,
I will check it using netstat.
Meanwhile, ZMQ_TCP_KEEPALIVE seems not working. I still see that after some time, Windows OS, where publishers are running, is showing 0 MBPS transmission rate. After I restart subscribers in ROS on Ubuntu, publishers start working. Please note that during this process I am not restarting publishers at all.
Below is the code snippet added to all subscribers-
int tcp_keepalive = 1;zmq_socket.setsockopt(ZMQ_TCP_KEEPALIVE, &tcp_keepalive, sizeof(tcp_keepalive));
 -ThanksRavi