[zeromq-dev] Windows Form Application is not sending any data after 5-6 hours

Ravi Joshi ravi.joshi53 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 06:59:57 CET 2018

Hi,

I hope that the new year is going well. I am using ZeroMQ inside Windows Form application in C#. The ZeroMQ is using Publisher-Subscriber pattern and consists of 3 publishers to publish 3 different types of data. The code snippet is available in Pastebin (https://pastebin.com/S65LmwuV).

The application works well initially and successfully transmits data at 700MBPS rate but stops transmitting any data after 5-6 hours. There is no error reported in Visual Studio. However, when I see the "Task Manager" in PC (Windows 10), the ethernet shows 0Kbps.

How do I debug this issue and make it working? Any workaround, please?

-
Thanks
Ravi