[zeromq-dev] FOSDEM 2018 - ZeroMQ gathering/hackaton?

Luca Boccassi luca.boccassi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 21:54:15 CET 2018

On Sun, 2017-08-27 at 18:20 +0100, Luca Boccassi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> FOSDEM 2018 dates have been announced, it will be on Saturday 3rd and
> Sunday 4th of February. [1]
>
> Would people be interested in replicating last year's 2-days ZMQ
> gathering/hackaton before FOSDEM?
>
> Benjamin, would the hacker space we were at be available again?
>
> Kind regards,
> Luca Boccassi
>
> [1] https://fosdem.org/2018/

Hey all,

Just a week to go!

If you have proposed an idea for the hackaton, and it requires some
non-trivial setup or dependencies, could you please consider preparing
a short how-to before the event and post it as a comment on the page?

http://zeromq.org/event:zeromq-pre-fosdem-hackaton-thu-1-fri-2-feb-2018

This way we can more easily and quickly bring who is interested up to
speed.

I'll go first - I've built Ubuntu/Debian packages for DPDK and over the
weekend I'll prepare a quick howto.

--
Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi