[zeromq-dev] Client API with zactor

Kevin Wang kevin at spikegadgets.com
Sat Jan 20 00:06:10 CET 2018

The intended product is for labs to write their own modules and scripts,
but also communicate with our provided software. We'd like to hide the
networking details away from them.

Thanks for the suggestions Michal and Osiris, I'll look into those.

I think I will have to pass messages back to the client in the end, to
be on the safe side.

Kevin