[zeromq-dev] Windows dll build errors.

Stephen Gray riskybizlive at live.com
Sat Jan 13 15:05:47 CET 2018

I'm trying to compile a .dll on Windows 10.  It  #includes <czmq.h>.  I'm getting a mass of errors:  https://pastebin.com/Vzfg4DQV relating to Windows networking functionality; ws2.def, WinSock2.h, ws2ipdef.h etc.....

In the past I've built similar .dlls on Windows using ONLY #include <zmq.h> and it was necessary to #define _WINSOCK2API_ to get the dll to compile.  I tried that in this case, but still get errors.

Does anyone please know how to solve the issue and get the dll to compile?

With thanks,

Stephen