[zeromq-dev] FOSDEM 2018 - ZeroMQ gathering/hackaton?

Benjamin Henrion zoobab at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 11:56:55 CET 2018

On Feb 5, 2018 10:54, "Luca Boccassi" <luca.boccassi at gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, 2017-08-27 at 18:20 +0100, Luca Boccassi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> FOSDEM 2018 dates have been announced, it will be on Saturday 3rd and
> Sunday 4th of February. [1]
>
> Would people be interested in replicating last year's 2-days ZMQ
> gathering/hackaton before FOSDEM?
>
> Benjamin, would the hacker space we were at be available again?
>
> Kind regards,
> Luca Boccassi
>
> [1] https://fosdem.org/2018/

Now that the weekend FOSDEM craze is over, I wanted to extend my thanks
to everybody who managed to come - it was great to see you all! And for
those who couldn't, we hope to see you next year :-)

And a special thanks to Hackerspace for hosting us, of course!

It was great, apparently Pieter was mentioned in the opening session, if
someone has the video...

--
Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi