[zeromq-dev] [**EXTERNAL**] Load Balancer with Multiple Brokers for Redundancy

Vieregge, Tim tvieregg at ciena.com
Mon Apr 16 19:56:19 CEST 2018

Hi Cagri,

Never implemented one personally but checkout out Chapter 4 in the zguide, specifically the Majordomo and Binary Star patterns.

There's an implementation of the Majordomo pattern too if you want to check out what it would look like fleshed out. No redundant broker in the implementation though.

https://github.com/zeromq/majordomo