[zeromq-dev] Czmq Windows mingw32 build: dllimport

Kevin Wang kevin at spikegadgets.com
Fri Apr 13 19:53:32 CEST 2018

Hi all,
I have been developing on Linux for the past few months and it is time to also port my code to windows for some customers. The problem is that I am not accustomed to it. I have to use the Mingw tool chain because we compile Qt with it.

The autogen-configure-make steps don’t work so I have been using CMake

When I finally get to building Czmq, I encounter a bunch of the following:
____ redeclared without dllimport attribute: previous dllimport ignores
And
____ redeclared without dllimport attribute after being referenced with dll linkage

My cmake command is simply “cmake .. -G “MinGW Makefiles”

Has anyone been able to compile with these settings recently or a windows developer that can help a windows newbie?

Thanks

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone