[zeromq-dev] thread safety using inproc sockets for inter-thread communication

Wes Young wes at barely3am.com
Fri Sep 29 13:39:02 CEST 2017

[i’m only able to skim this atm but..]

have you looked at how zauth works in czmq (using the actor models):

https://github.com/zeromq/czmq/blob/master/src/zauth.c
https://rfc.zeromq.org/spec:27/ZAP/

it sounds similar [at-least as an example], or at-least any of the “actors” in zeromq kinda work.. (although sounds like zauth is the closest because it’s inproc).

may not be 1-1 but at-least some more up to date examples..

--
wes
wesyoung.me