[zeromq-dev] how to know how many packets/bytes passed through a ZMQ proxy

Francesco francesco.montorsi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 12:21:24 CEST 2017

Hi Luca,

I did add a new command to the ZMQ steerable proxy and it appears to
be quite self-contained. However that's my first patch to ZMQ so
please have a look and let me know if I should change something.
For now no changes to the documentation are attached: first I would
like to know if the way I coded the patch is fine or not, if the
naming is ok ("STATISTICS" command is ok?) etc

To keep track of this I opened a github issue:
https://github.com/zeromq/libzmq/issues/2736
Anyway I'm attaching the patch file also to this mail...

Thanks!
Francesco