[zeromq-dev] Malamute getting started resources; tutorials, examples etc.

Stephen Gray riskybizlive at live.com
Tue Oct 10 20:53:02 CEST 2017

Is anyone able to please point to any useful resources to get familiar with Malamute; examples/tutorials/articles etc? Google hasn't been my friend.  I see there is a mlm_tutorial in the source code; but I can't work out how to make it go!  Really need a good demonstration of its use & capabilities.  I've installed it on Debian; but are there any Windows installation instructions; so I can test it there also?

Thanks.