[zeromq-dev] Problem with pub/sub in same thread in unit test

Brian Wagener Android at forceconstant.com
Thu Nov 30 15:53:55 CET 2017

I am having some problems with a unit test getting hung. And the only thing
I can think of is if running the pub and sub in same thread is causing an
issue.  The issue is on sub side zmq_msg_recv blocks forever even though
data is written to by pub.  If i use with DONTWAIT then I get EAGAIN
instead of first message from pub but next recv works and gets the second
message. If I run sub client as a separate app it works as expected.   Any
ideas what I am missing?
Thanks
Brian