[zeromq-dev] CMakeLists.txt for ROS while using ZeroMQ

Ravi Joshi ravi.joshi53 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 16:33:10 CET 2017

Dear Stephan,

Thank you very much. It worked like a charm. Thanks a lot. You saved me.

-
Ravi

On Saturday, 25 November 2017 12:12 AM, Stephan Opfer <opfer at vs.uni-kassel.de> wrote:

Hi,

have a look at the capnzero ROS package: https://github.com/carpe-noctem-cassel/symrock/tree/zmq/capnzero

CMakeLists works with FindZMQ.cmake file in the cmake folder.

Greetings,
  Stephan

On 24.11.2017 16:07, Ravi Joshi via zeromq-dev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Hope you are having a great time. I am trying to use ZeroMQ in ROS C++. I am looking for CMakeLists.txt file for ZeroMQ. From the Google, I found that there is a ROS Package to do it (https://github.com/ethz-asl/zeromq_catkin). However, it seems that this package downloads and compiles ZeroMQ first.
>
> I already have ZeroMQ installed and working fine. Hence I don't want to install it again.
>
> I have written a standalone C++ ZeroMQ code, which works fine but I am not able to compile it with ROS. Since I don't know CMakeLists.txt.
>
> Please have a look at the following Pastebin links to see CMakeLists.txt
> [1] "[ROS]CMakeLists.txt": (https://pastebin.com/29AKZvmF) This is the ROS file, which I am looking for. Unfortunately, this is not working.
> [2] "[Standalone]CMakeLists.txt": (https://pastebin.com/TC1Bw4t5) This is standalone file and it is working properly.
>
> Please note that I am using ROS Indigo on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS PC.
>
> -
> Thanks
> Ravi

Distributed Systems Research Group
Stephan Opfer  T. +49 561 804-6280  F. +49 561 804-6277
Univ. Kassel,  FB 16,  Wilhelmshöher Allee 73,  D-34121 Kassel
WWW: http://www.uni-kassel.de/go/vs_stephan-opfer/