[zeromq-dev] Transfer objects from one language to another

Constantin Rack constantin at rack.li
Sun Nov 19 13:48:32 CET 2017

Hi Ravi,

what you are looking for is called „serialization“:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serialization <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serialization>

A lot of different serialization formats are available, pick the one that best fits your needs:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_data_serialization_formats <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_data_serialization_formats>

Regards,
Constantin