[zeromq-dev] Transfer objects from one language to another

Ravi Joshi ravi.joshi53 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 13:13:25 CET 2017

Hi,I hope you are having a great day. I am a newbie here. I am trying to transfer objects from one language to another language. At present, I am able to transfer strings successfully. Please allow me to explain the task.
I have an array of CameraSpacePoint[1] in C# language. The CameraSpacePoint class contain three float variables, and it is defined inside Microsoft SDK as follows:
namespace Microsoft.Kinect{    public struct CameraSpacePoint    {        public float X;        public float Y;        public float Z;   }}
Some methods such as Equals etc are not mentioned above to keep the post cleaner. Please see Pastebin[2]
My goal is to transfer and receive this object in C++ client. To be honest, I just need the X, Y and Z values of each CameraSpacePoint.
Can somebody please point me to the appropriate reference such as example code etc? Thank you so much for your help.
[1] https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windowspreview.kinect.cameraspacepoint.aspx[2] https://pastebin.com/xTNynNp9
-ThanksRavi