[zeromq-dev] If we compile ZeroMQ sources without modifying them, and link the resulting DLL to an executable that is part of our commercial product , does this make our whole product become a software under LGPL license?

Gregg Irwin gregg at pointillistic.com
Mon Nov 13 19:04:21 CET 2017

The 0MQ license makes this pretty easy, but there is also the option
for the company to sponsor an FOSS build which is separate. Since
Windows has come up a few times recently, this may encourage others to
join the effort, so there's a standard, up-to-date Windows build
available, and everyone who uses it can work together.

-- Gregg