[zeromq-dev] zmq4/czmq/zyre package building and hosting

Kevin Sapper kevinsapper88 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 15:41:33 CET 2017

Hi Wes,

funny that you discovered it this way xD

This official project on OBS has been granted to us yesterday.

Luca and I have already setup a private OBS repository
(https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:zeromq) which builds
Github stable and draft packages of libzmq, czmq, zyre, ... . We will
need to move those to the new project
(https://build.opensuse.org/project/requests/network:messaging:zeromq).
Which should only require changing the Github integration if I'm not
mistaken.

//Kevin