[zeromq-dev] Releasing libzmq 4.2.3?

Simon.Giesecke at btc-ag.com Simon.Giesecke at btc-ag.com
Thu Jul 6 12:12:58 CEST 2017

Hi Luca,

I think I could assist with the CURVE monitor events, but only after my vacation. I also think that this would be very desirable, but I don't really see why this should block a release. It could be done in the next release as well.

The other issues sound more severe. Are there any test cases that reproduce these issues? At least for us, it would be a lot easier, however, if there were some release candidate or beta version (something with a dedicated version number), then we could also test it on our side.

Best regards
Simon