[zeromq-dev] zyre and upw/limited platform

brunobodin . brunobodin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 16:01:40 CET 2017

For my project, I need REQ, PUB, SUB, (all connected, no bind), but also
polling (in a LVC pattern), and PAIR for thread communication... I do not
have a clear view but it seems it exceed ZMTP ?
where does signalling interfere with this ? polling ? (I already have the
REQ working in a native zmq compiled over uwp)

Bruno