[zeromq-dev] zyre and upw/limited platform

Doron Somech somdoron at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 14:31:26 CET 2017

UWP is problematic, you just cannot run zeromq or netmq on it.

I started working on zmtp compatible library for UWP (in C#), you can find
it here:

https://github.com/somdoron/ZMTP.NET

There is a lot of demand lately for zmtp/zeromq/netmq compatible library
for UWP.

Someone just need to lead the project, ZMTP.NET is good beginning, which I
actually think will work on your case (can you use C# in your project?),
but it is not a complete library yet and in need of a maintainer.