[zeromq-dev] ?==?utf-8?q? Big thank you for the Hackaton and the rest

Arnaud Loonstra arnaud at sphaero.org
Wed Feb 8 12:02:27 CET 2017

On Monday, February 06, 2017 17:37 CET, Luca Boccassi <luca.boccassi at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2017-02-06 at 10:57 +0100, Benjamin Henrion wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just wanted to thank you all for the Hackaton and your interventions
> > at the PH's inmemoriam talk, it was a great week-end. Videos will be
> > online soon.
> >
> > About Glar, we should rename it at some point, make a proper github
> > release, and transform the tool in a more generic cluster management
> > (ala clusterssh). Or if you have other ideas.
> >
> > Thanks again,
>
> Thank you for organising both!
>
> It was great seeing you all again (or for the first time).
>
> Kind regards,
> Luca Boccassi

Although I never made it to the hackathon, thank you for organising it! HSBXL is a great location for hosting the hackathon and a very good replacements for Pieter's place. I was talking to Karol and we were both hoping we make this an annual event before FOSDEM.

And indeed, great seeing you all again and thanks for the stories about Pieter.

Rg,

Arnaud