[zeromq-dev] Glar on onioncat in TAP mode

Benjamin Henrion zoobab at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:30:34 CET 2017

Hi,

At the hackaton, I tried and failed to make Glar working on Onioncat
in TAP mode.

I needed to create a br0 bridge and add the tap0 to it, add an IP
address to the br0, I could ping both endpoints, but glar would not
see the other one over an IPv6 address. Onioncat supports IPv4, but in
TAP mode I could not make it work.

I will make a docker image with the whole stuff so that you can try it
out in one command...

I think there is a bug in the IPv6 version.

Best,

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762