[zeromq-dev] openpgm

Marlborough, Rick RMarlborough at aaccorp.com
Wed Apr 12 20:08:46 CEST 2017

Designation: Non-Export Controlled Content
Steve;
                Thanks for responding. My follow on question is, would this still be the case in light of the following additional information?

1.       The 2 nodes in question are diskless clients that are spawned from the same image from the same server. The hardware they are running on is identical.

2.       Testing with basic multicast works in both directions.
Thanks again.

Rick