[zeromq-dev] Erlang implementation of ZMTP 3.1

Andriy Drozdyuk drozzy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 17:17:03 CEST 2016

Hi, guys.
So I've decided to release erlangzmq under MPLv2. One unintended
side-effect of this porject has been that I actually sold a few of my
math-history books (Fibonacci, his numbers and his rabbits) and getting my
book out there is worth more than any money I could ever make on this
codebase.

I was not really happy with the name, and neither "erlangmq" nor
"erlangzmtp" sounded right. So I just made up a completely new name:
chumak. I am still undecided about the "zeromq organization", so I'll keep
it in my repo for now. You're free to clone it if you like.

New project can be found here:
https://github.com/chovencorp/chumak