[zeromq-dev] zmq prebuilt for node

Kyle Kelley rgbkrk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 17:01:07 CEST 2016

> What happens if you do an npm install on debian armv7? Will it try to
build it?

It should build it. We would create prebuilds for other architectures if we
have access to them in CI. There was a request for 32-bit Linux builds,
which we'd prefer to do in automation for accountability and verification,
yet there are no available services for us to use (that we know of).

Kyle Kelley (@rgbkrk <https://twitter.com/rgbkrk>; lambdaops.com)