[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ 4.1.5 runtime crash on iOS 10 SDK

Ahmad Zawawi ahmad.zawawi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 11:12:15 CEST 2016

Thanks for your reply. It seems so. Please see the curl / iOS 10 discussion
in the link that I sent earlier. Meanwhile, I made a workaround to patch
src/platform.hpp after the configure stage (
https://github.com/azawawi/libzmq-ios/blob/master/platform-patched.hpp#L11).
Unit tests are now working after this change on iOS 8 and 9 simulators
(Build log: https://travis-ci.org/azawawi/SwiftyZeroMQ/jobs/170303450).

Also I saw this commit to add an implementation for it in the 4.2 branch (
https://github.com/zeromq/libzmq/commit/a8f11b3c3d719c1c248f64933862c913111dded8).
The crash was occurring in the zmq::clock_t::now_us function.

Regards,
Ahmad