[zeromq-dev] about Assertion failed: !more (src/fq.cpp:117): just remove the assertion?

zmqdev zmqdev at amitego.com
Thu Oct 20 14:46:02 CEST 2016

On 20.10.2016 14:31, Doron Somech wrote:
> Also I think it smells like using socket from multiple threads...

unfortunately no, the assertion strikes in a single thread application.

See also the test case at

	https://github.com/zeromq/libzmq/issues/2163

> On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 3:28 PM, Doron Somech <somdoron at gmail.com> wrote:
>> It don't think it is correct, there might be an issue we need to solve.
>>
>> The workaround is not to use multi-part messages...

I like multi-part messages!

The workaround would require me to do the framing myself, which would be
tricky, considering the advanced state of the application.

Thanks anyway.