[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ workshop, Prague Czech Republic, Dec 5th-7th

Michal Vyskocil michal.vyskocil at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 15:57:35 CEST 2016

Hi all,

We had the fortune to experience not one, but two wonderful trainings
with Pieter during the last three years. You also may have met some of
us on FOSDEM 0MQ workshops or Pieter's wake party.

For a long time we had the desire to organize the same kind of
training we had received for everyone and Pieter was more than happy
to support this initiative. This year we finally got the opportunity.

Sadly, inviting Pieter to participate is no longer an option. To honor
our beloved friend we have decided to go through with it anyway.

Although we don't really know what we are doing, hopefully together we
will have a lot of fun. Spending three days coding, hacking, laughing,
talking, playing, breaking and fixing stuff - what can get wrong :).

We will provide a place, snacks, internet connection. You are expected
to bring good mood and your own computer with ZeroMQ installed and
working in your favorite language.

It would be great if you could join us and share you ZeroMQ knowledge with us.
Please let me know if you are interested. We'll see how we can make
that possible.

We will do it December 5th - Wednesday 7th in our facility, which is
close to Prague.
Details are there
http://www.profiklubelektrotechniku.cz/20-10.html

--