[zeromq-dev] [RFC] systemd socket activation for libzmq

Michal Vyskocil michal.vyskocil at gmail.com
Mon May 30 21:14:50 CEST 2016

Hi,

Ale's thread about Setting privileges on a UNIX socket inspired me to
create small patch to libzmq adding automatic systemd socket
activation support.
https://github.com/zeromq/libzmq/pull/2015

Right now the feature is fairly minimal - limited to ipc transport -
and tested manually using malamute broker. I would like to hear any
feedback. If you consider it as useful (or want to avoid dependency on
the most hated OSS software on the planet ;-)), please say so.

--
best regards
     Michal Vyskocil