[zeromq-dev] Setting privileges on a UNIX socket

Ale Strooisma a.strooisma at student.utwente.nl
Thu May 26 12:30:35 CEST 2016

Sorry, I am not familiar with umask. As far as I understand, setting the
umask determines what permissions new files created by the user have.
However, in this case I need to specifically affect the files created by
this specific program. Do you mean there is a way to run a program that
determines what permissions a file created by it gets?