[zeromq-dev] Setting privileges on a UNIX socket

Arnaud Loonstra arnaud at sphaero.org
Thu May 26 10:30:18 CEST 2016

I might be misinformed but some of my first thoughts

- what version of zeromq? Are you using zeromq's systemd support? I
recall we were hacking on this in the hackathon during FOSDEM. Otherwise
the socket fd might be unlinked which results in weird behaviour.
- Are you using chmod C method or the shell command? Usually you set
permissions on the directory where the socket is created

Rg,

Arnaud